2016 Finish-a-Long Q2 goals…
Following on from my last post and the round-up from Q1 (where I managed to finish two things and not the number I had wanted to). So onto this quarter.
- Modern Medallion – the hand quilting continues, I really want to get this done.
- Quick Curve Ruler Playtime – I bought myself a Quick Curve Ruler, I had a play with it. I am thinking a cushion. Perhaps.
- M is For – I made an ‘M’ (see the photo above). I would like to make this into something for a special someone.
- Winter is Coming – well it really is. But this is a quilt. Or a series of cushions (I sense a theme).
- All of the Fandoms Steampunk Quilt – this is for someone special and I do need to finish it. Perhaps this year.
- The Redwork Quilt – this was once in the garage. A UFO since 2005 (yes you read that right), I just need to do a little bit to it. And I will.
- Swoon – pretty sure everyone “needs” to make this quilt
- Happiness Is – hexagons. Need I say more.
- Yoga Shawl – sometimes I knit
- I shall call him George – an epic monster of a quilt (which I somehow think will be finished in Q4 2040 or something)
and I shall blog the progress of them all, and hopefully the finishes.